Thursday, March 31, 2005

My mom had a dream with me in it. She related it to me: we were in Southern Illinois and I was so happy to be there and in a good mood. We ran into some people that I knew and she was surprised that I knew people there. I was excited to see them. They wanted me to do some sort of trumpet performance and I was gung-ho. Mom asked me if I was sure that I wanted to do it since i havent played the trumpet for years (over 8 years), but I was willing and wanting to do it. Mom said that what she took away from it was that I was confident and happy. I quipped back "only in your dreams, Mom" and she, in her amasing way, said "well, maybe I was having the dream about how you are going to be next week!" I thought this was great.....
I am changing my "room". For a few years I have been on this kick where my favorite color was the combination of purple and a light-sageish green. With inspiration from a few things, I want to turn away from these cool colors, which I found very relaxing and peaceful combined. With some inspiration from others (the rich red stow from ivy, the saffron blend Morrocan rug from Nate and my Toulouse-Lautrec prints) I am moving to warmer, richer shades of red, orange, and yellow. I asked dory to get me red sheets for Ayyam-i-Ha and they are splendid! I want to be more conforted and emblazoned where I am.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)