Saturday, April 23, 2005

snow

The weather is so wicked cold in Chicago. I really need the warmer weather back for my well-being at this point. I will do the best that I can with what I have to work with at the moment. That is all that I can do, right? I like cold winters, hot summers and autumns and springs that are temperate. What I cannot handle at all is unseasonable weather. I can't handle it at all. I won't complain when it is 100 degrees in a month, but I am NOT happy that it snowed today.

I am spending a lot of time dreaming about moving, change and growth. And I am also spending a lot of time playing Snood on my cell phone, which I downloaded lately. That has been getting me into trouble and helping my escape reality, though.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)