Tuesday, March 28, 2006

April

Announcements:

I am having a party on April 15th. Please mark your calendar and plan to attend. Call me for details!

I am participating in the Y ME Breast Cancer race this mother's day for the second year. It is a very dear cause to me. Please visit my race page to see how you can get involved and support : Y-ME
My Y-ME race team will be holding a fundraiser on April 22nd for Breast Cancer support funding. It will be a Poker night and more. Please let me know if you would like to join us!

April 28th is La Nuit des Etoiles at work. It is our Gala awards dinner celebrating entrepreneurial success. It is at the Sofitel and our most VIP event of the year. I cant wait to taste the food, just hearing Chantal describe it makes me salivate. In other words, Martha is finally going to the Prom :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)