Wednesday, July 05, 2006

since the last time

Lots of little things have been going on. I turned 25, and tried to keep it small. Went to Meagan and Bill's wedding with Mom, Dad and Bahia. I really like Cape Cod, and just kept saying that it was dear, cute, charming. Yeah BaBY was about all I got back. Meagan taught me about grace by accepting a rainy beach wedding. It was fun to see everyone celebrate.
Dory graduated from HS. before doing that she was in her senior production of LES MIS and it was a very good production. I am so proud of her and will miss her a ton when she is in CALI.
YME race went well, thanks to all who supported me and read my emails instead of getting frustrated! I am alreay starting to work on For the Love of Chocolate 2007, so if you want more details, let me know. There is no Boys and Girls Club mentoring for the summer. I think I will still do it next year, but I am also taking the summer to look for other vollunteer ops.
My biggest news is that I will be moving this month to a new appartment. I found a 1 bedroom in my neighborhood . I wrote down a list of everything I had to have, everything I wanted and everythging I could not have and I got it ALL for about $100 less than I had budgeted. I really beleive in the power of the written word. I will live alone for the first time in my life. If you have talked to me in the past month, you have heard me OBSESS about that. I think it will be very good for me in the end. You are all invited to the new place, one at a time due to space limitations.

This is a short update. I want to write a little about how I feel and post it seperately. That will be to come.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)