Thursday, December 28, 2006

The first two months in Maryland are going by quickly. After the visit by the Campaus, I spent the next weekend with Anne in DC and Baltimore. My favorite part was exploring this little kitchy part of Bmore called Hampden. There we found many neatnesses, including a store with just two rooms: one filled with gourmet chocolates and one filled with high-end shoes. yum yum.
The holiday party for my job was great! There was much dancing by all which is basically all that it takes for me to think that a party is good. Work in general is going well, I still love my coworkers and enjoy what I do. I am looking forward to my business trip to Portugal with much excitement, but I also know that I have a lot of work to do in the meantime.
The biggest thing that has happened since I last posted is that one of my roommates, Jennifer Poague, skipped out of town without paying december rent never to be seen again. I put her whole name down in the hopes that one day she will google herself and feel bad about the 80dollars that she owes me and the month of rent plus utilites that she owes our landlord and all of the drama that she tried to pull me into and basically being a crappy person to live with. No more on that because I am working on letting it go!

Thanks to the Hammers and May&Barron for my holiday packages and to everyone who sent me holiday wishes, merry christmas! My mom is arriving tomorrow to spend NYE weekend with me. JOY! I haven't set a new year's resolution yet, but I am actively working on a lot of things. I will keep you posted.
love to all.

1 comment:

SarahA said...

This was supposed to be a surprise, but I can't find your address. I have something to send you. Can you email me your address?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)