Wednesday, December 06, 2006



I am doing all of the things that I need to do to make my life here good. I have joined a bookclub (good suggestion, Jessica!) and we are reading The Corner - the non-fiction basis of HBO show The Wire (about drugs in Baltimore). The group is very diverse and intelligent and I look forward to my second session tomorrow. I joined the gym mentioned in the last post and work out every day. I joined Rotoract and hope to increase vollunteerism. I am trying to be patient as I adjust to making new friends in a new place. I have to say that for the moment I am enjoying my new life but missing my old one too.
Work is great, and I definitely did not know how much I needed this type of work enviornment until I was in it. Thank YOU.
I rode home to CU for Thanksgiving with Emily. It was a great time with family, but I know that I will not do that drive often.
I had my first visitors last weekend! Megan and Chris made it here despite the snowstorm in Chicago and we just had a lovely time. I hope to post some of the pictures that Chris took here to entice others to visit me. Please come!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)