Tuesday, February 20, 2007

R+Y+L+A (group 12)

This past weekend I was a group facilitator at Rotary Youth Leadership Awards weekend. My group, group 12, was delightful. Sometimes I have to deal with over privileged, egotistical young people and I loose my sense of hope for the future. Don, Drea, D-Mitch, Helen, Tyiesha and Will are bright, kind, driven, service-oriented, intelligent and conscientious. The way we were able to love each other as a unique element of the group in short time was crazy. I was especially proud of them during the Business Ethics workshop when I thought they truly showed distinction and thoughtfulness. I hope we will all stay in touch and they will let me know their assured successes!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)