Saturday, August 04, 2007

once again...

... I am reminded that I always get whatever I want. If you've read my recent posts, you will know that I was SICK thinking about the idea that I don't get to be with Elsa. I don't really have the 4-500$ that it costs to fly there, and even if I did, I would need to arrange some serious time off of work, since it is a full day of travel there and back. I just got approved for my AZ work trip, which I was planning as work Thursday, Friday and then spend the weekend in AZ with the Hammers. KTH called me inspired on Thursday and said "I want to go to see the Bishops together and I think that we can do it cheaply." AND we did it! After the go ahead from new momma, KTH and I booked tix for an almost 48 hour jaunt to Seattle at the end of September. Since I will already be more than half way there on my work dime and time, it will be cost and time effective. I feel so blessed! Seeing the Bishops in Seattle was something that I wanted very bad, but meeting Elsa while she is wee and having a happy family reunion is just above and beyond.

2 comments:

Katieelaine said...

Hooray! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I'm jealous! I miss you, Martha!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)