- I went to my spinning class with CoCo. Unfortunately, there was a sub.
- I went to my french convo group in DC. It is only the second time that I have forced myself to go, and I am glad that I did. This is a part of my life that I really miss and worry that I will lose completely.
- I had dinner with LB and LMA and we shared SECRETS that were not really secrets. I feel closer to them and honored that they are letting me in.
- I babysat Gabriel. Even though he had strep throat, he was a bundle of energy!
- I cooked baklava for a potluck. It made me feel very nostalgic for my childhood.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I've just finished an exhausted week. Not exhausting as much as exhausted. I feel the summer rushing by with busy weeks chained to busy weekends and I am thankful for the time that I have to myself. I did a lot of things that were good for me during the past week, though: