Sunday, September 23, 2007

10 things

Katie Bishop has asked me to write ten things that I like about myself:



1. There are lots of people in my life that cherish my friendship. I am a good friend to many.

2. I speak French.

3. I don't say that I will do things that I won't do.

4. I'm intuitive and able to 'read' people or figure out intentions easily.

5. I often channel luck.

6. I'm a great dancer and never too shy to dance.

7. I eat everything.

8. I'm honest.

9. I have a very cute backside.

10. I enjoy serving others and do so often.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hey, I never knew you had a blog. I just wanted to say that I miss you. I regret that I couldn't see you before you left the area, but I am very glad to read that you are doing well.

Love ya,
Jeanette

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)