Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've done it again


I'm moving!!!! December 15th I will be moving into a beautiful mansion in the bolton hill neighborhood of Baltimore. This neighborhood really reminds me of Logan Square (click there for a reminder of how much I LOVE logan square if I let any of you forget).

I'm excited to live in a historic district of Baltimore. It is close to the Art College, MICA, so the residents of the neighborhood seem young, bohemian and diverse.

This works out well for my current place, too, because I needed to find housing for our second intern coming from Switzerland. He will take over my lease and be able to walk to work! It is great.

Did you know that Woodrow Wilson lived on my block when he was studying politics at Johns Hopkins?

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)