Sunday, February 03, 2008

Photos from the 60th annual IAESTE GC







The conference hotel by the Dead Sea was the most beautiful one I have ever stayed at. At the lowest spot on earth, the air is O2 happy and the salt water and mud from the sea are very nurturing. I saw many old and new friends at the conference, but it was extra special to reunite with Manija and Jaro (above), our interns last year from Tajikistan and Slovakia. And to see Desi (table top photo), the girlfriend of our current intern, who promises to come to the US. Should be fun!

More photos of IAESTE friends here, though these pictures are probably most entertaining to me (there are some good shots of attendees in traditional clothing for our 60th anniversary celebration). More views of the Movenpick Dead Sea Resort and Spa! here.

3 comments:

J. Bahia said...

Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful in all these photos!

missmartha said...

Yah, I picked the best ones, of course :)

Desi said...

Oh, you are kidding right?!?! you picked the best ones for you and what about me?? haha, we were not that close back than so I forgive you :)

btw. I was searching google for my iaeste stuff and this came up :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)