Monday, March 17, 2008

The bat we keep in the foyer to scare people with finally came in handy

I had an awesome visit with KJS this weekend - thanks for making the drive up! She got to meet LB, which was important for me. Saturday was just the most beautiful day and we enjoyed it at the inner harbor and the AVAM. By the way, there is a new exhibit at the AVAM that I will be blogging a bit about when I have time. KJS also introduced me to WORDOKU!!!! I'm smitten.

Sadly, she had to get up and leave at 7am on Sunday. Even more unfortunate for her, she was struck with a severe, painful case of the hiccups at that time which she wasn't able to shake with her usual methods. LUCKILY, I was able to scare the hiccups out of her by attacking her with the baseball bat that we keep by the front door just in case. She claims she has never been so frightened in her life as when I came at her with that bat.

Welcome to the world, Richard Dennis Wesolowski III! Happy engagement, C+E! Happy 80th birthday, Grandma!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)