Monday, July 07, 2008

4july visit


P1000350, originally uploaded by missmartha.

My parents came for a week of very much fun! When I think of everything that they did during the time they spent here, I get tired. I like this photo because it is one of our more chill moments: dining at b (a bolton hill restaurant) around the corner from my house. We talked about parenting and oohd and aahd over our food in a very pleasant outdoor setting. Other highlights from the week include: showing dad the American Visionary Art Museum! cooking my new Morrocan chicken dish! going to Philly! John Legend performance! Fort McHenry! Annapolis with seafood and gelato! Miss Shirley's! Baltimore Museum of Art! Korean food by Chuck! Kareoke!
Love ya, mom and dad!
Dad also took some cool pictures of my neighborhood and apartment which I put in the 4july set of my flickr page (click the box on the upper-left hand corner).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your parents are so great! I just love running in to them at random Baha'i Schools and Conferences. :-) Glad you guys got to have such a lovely visit!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)