Saturday, November 01, 2008

kthmjqcu


kthmjqcu, originally uploaded by missmartha.

Here is the first of a series of photo posts to talk about my trips in October. I was able to visit CU for work. It happened to be Homecoming weekend and the Hammers were in town! We took a spin around town and visited our Green Street apt together. So many happy family memories.....You can't really see it in the photo, but I am wearing a super cute illinois hoodie that my mom gifted.

I saw the Kopolows, Debbie, the David Bakers, went to the store and spent time with Mom and Dory, including meeting Dory's beloved roommate for the first time. Fall is the most inspiring time to be on campus. OH and don't worry, Dory and I met Dan at OPH for some pumpkin pancakes. Too bad Dad and B were in Asia during my visit!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)