Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks!

A FEW THINGS THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR
*election results
*improving health
*employment
*relationship with my Creator
*my lovely apartment where I feel very good
*advancing technology and modes of communication
*my family
*OZ
*independence
*my opportunities to listen, council, comfort and support those I love in a meaningful way
*self-awareness and a desire to evolve
*my female mentors
*travel opportunities
*anyone who reads this blog: you are the real loved ones in my life and I am touched that you care to follow.

Thanksgiving is always a significant time for me and my family and I am looking forward to the hope that next November we will all be together in Mexico! Yes, I am silly: I am already planning for it and excited!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)