Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 4: International Evening/Inaugural eve



The international evening at General Conference has quite a reputation for being an unforgettable evening of international food, drinks and...exchange. This year, we tried to accommodate everyone with the staples: bourbon, whiskey, pringles, rice crispy treats, oreos and m&ms to represent the US. As President OBAMA was to be inaugurated the following day, my boss purchased 120 pins off e-bay for us to share. Can you believe that they were gone faster than the whiskey and coke????? I love the picture on top of a friend from Poland popping her Obama Biden January 20, 2009 pin :) Although anyone who had talked to me prior to my departure for Poland knows that I was inconsolable about missing the festivities in DC, we certainly did celebrate the advent of the new administration in our own way.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)