Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 5: closing ceremonies


n1053103412_2296498_7048, originally uploaded by missmartha.

With the final day of exchange and sessions came my restored health! Just in time to celebrate the election Goran Radnovic as General Secretary and my beloved Gunter and Desi as Board members! The gala evening was a p-a-i-n-f-u-l karaoke night and then time to say goodbye to friends before leaving for Skopje the next morning. The photo above is a montage by Laci from Hungary, who proved to be quite the partyboy hosting all the hotel parties during the conference. I missed most of them due to illness, but can you find me twice in the montage he calls "pictures with some of the superstars"? Visit here for the complete Poland pictures and check back soon for some musings about the rest of my trip!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)