Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Special love to all of my loved ones --- a bit belated due to internet issues at home.

Valentine's day is my favorite day after Thanksgiving. I hope you are all surrounded by love today! I had a fabulous party last night and thank everyone who came to rock out at LOVE/HATE with me. Love has been super in the air with Dan and Bahia's engagement and I hope that it remains that way.

Most of you know that I am a HOPELESS romantic (born on the day of romantic exultation). When I need a good booster shot of sappy love stuff, I go here. Enjoy those that love you today and enjoy sending love all around in unmeasured quantities. OH Robin Thicke is playing at the internet cafe -- too hot!

GROS BISOUS MES AMOURS!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)