Thursday, April 09, 2009

Liza, I hope you had the happiest of birthdays!

Liza, I hope you had the best birthday! I wish I was with you right now! I'm really proud to know you and admire you as a mother, professional, artist and creator. I admire the way you write and the way you take care of bebe Liam. I think you are strong and sweet. Thanks for being a good friend to me. I'm not sure at what age we met, but I know that I've know you for more than half of your life on this planet. I feel closer to you now than ever! I look for your pictures every day and when you have new ones, it brings me so much joy. Here are some pictures of the good times. Enjoy!
video

1 comment:

Liza said...

Martha, YOU are so sweet! Thank you, dear. love, love!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)