Sunday, April 05, 2009

The perfect spring weekend....



Mmmm.. in contrast to the post from earlier today about mlah march, april is here and lovely! I had the perfect weekend. After a friday/saturday doubleheader of zumba (including a kiss hello from by best zumba buddy Oh, who I hadn't met recently)...I got outdoors! Having the perfect cherry blossom festival experience has been a fantasy of mine ever since I moved to the east coast. As the saying goes, the third time is the charm! Yesterday was a beautiful blustery, sunny day to go to the mall and see the spring buds. Here are some pictures, but there are many many more on flickr. I went a bit crazy with my new camera.
The springness continued today when I went for a walk with Ruth and visited the greenhouse a bit north of our neighborhood. Thanks for a nice walk, talk and tips for how to use my photo, Ruth!

GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)