Monday, August 10, 2009

Bahia & Dan June 13 2009


, originally uploaded by liza-bean.

Bahia:
I think that out of all of the precious gems that you have given me through the growth of our relationship, out of all of the enumerable virtues that you bring to us, the one that I love the most, the one that I appreciate constantly, the one that embodies your presence and gives me exactly what I need most, is your ability to blanket me in calmness and assurance. You truly set my soul at ease. Marriage will be work, we both know that, but you bring a unique perspective to our life's tests and trials that makes me feel like no matter what, everything will be OK. Because of your patience and understanding and strength I know that I have found an ideal partner in marriage. I can't think of anyone better than you, Dan, who I want to walk down this path with. The tests will be many, the growth will be profound. Best of all, you'll be by my side, forever. Right now, in this moment, in front of all of our family and friends, I want to thank you for making it so easy to love you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)