Monday, August 10, 2009

*

*I've just now had the time to write a bit about the Quinlan-Muriello wedding. I wrote a long post detailing every moment of the weekend, only to have it disappear from my screen. My sister has been married almost 2 months now and the time that has followed has been jammed for both of us. Instead of the play-by-play I originally wrote, I will just say that the weekend was perfect, the ceremony moving, the celebrations festive and the couple a delight. Now the young Muriellos have arrived to their new home in Northern California and set up fort very far from me! boooooo.

I hope to have more time to write about June/July, but do want to say thanks to everyone who has kept me in their prayers recently. No time for posting, only healing, resting and reflection on what the hell it all means.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)