Saturday, November 21, 2009

Off to Vegas! Off to Vegas!


intl strip, originally uploaded by missmartha.

This picture was taken on the first trip with my digital camera. Where is that darn thing??? I can't wait for family vacation; I leave tomorrow! I'm so nostalgic about Tennessee trip, it was great! I love having the whole family together and it will be great to celebrate my dad's 60th. The Saturday after Thanksgiving I will fly to meet Jillian and check in on Mama and Papa Hammer :)

Happy birthday, Bahia!!!

I'd like to post some things that I am thankful for pre-thanksgiving in case I don't get online again:
Health, a job, my education, quiet moments to read or post, my mom, my dad, my sisters, my brother, my partner, my girlfriends, good food, cultural outings, my opportunities to travel - adventure - explore, zumba, my mentors and God.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
studies have been conducted recently about my generation as a generation of narcissists...this blog is part of that phenomenon :)